Modern interpretation of a classic pilot shape from the 1980's, the Place d'Aligre has a half-rimless frame, inspired by the disparity of the Aligre area of Paris, where the street rules coexist with a rising intellectual community. Palladium core frame electroplated in 22k gold.
- Handcrafted by artisans in Oyonnax, France
- Christian Dalloz Hydrophobic lenses with backside anti-glare coating, enhances clarity while protecting against water and smudging
- 100% UVA/UVB protection
- Titanium nose pads engraved with our filigree
- Signature vintage acetate temple tips
- Includes AHLEM vegan leather eyewear case, microfiber cleaning cloth and rose scented lens spray, with eco-friendly ingredients